- Upload a picture, a drawing of your child, which is especially dear to you or your child.
- To begin with, I clean the image, prepare it to be as high quality as possible for printing, adjust the size, colors, brightness, dirt, etc … I keep the original drawing or hand stroke, pencil, brush, whatever technique is in question – my goal is to keep the original intact.
- If the drawing does not have a background, I can add (which needs to be agreed upon in advance), and/or I take motifs from the drawing and make a pattern for the background, in the same style. I enter the child’s name, some message, date, or any information you provide (please write notes in the text box)
- When I finish the whole image for print on the pillow, or some other item, teacup, backpack, t-shirt, canvas… I email it to you for review.
- When you approve the file to be printed and make a choice of the subject to be printed on, the item goes to print, after which I send it to your home address, to enjoy with love.
- If you choose the option to DOWNLOAD digital file, we’ll send you instructions on your email so you can use it for print on anything you want.
NOTES: (write your notes, or wishes in the box when ordering or contact us via email for special orders firstname.lastname@example.org )