Personalized art is the gr8 gift you can give to yourself or your loved ones!
Let me create a true Piece of Art from any personal photo
- Delight your loved ones with this unique gift that awakens the best emotions in every person
- It’s great piece of decoration to beautify your environment
- Freeze the most beautiful moments, paint them into art and enjoy them everyday!
- It’s very simple thing with so much to give… so let’s make it?! 😉
How to order your own photo Artwork?
- Just send me any photo of your choice (click on UPLOAD button when ordering, write special notes in the ‘notes box’ if you have any) and leave your email address where I can send you work when I finish. Or just send your photo directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then I take over. I work on each photo separately with love and care. I mainly separate people from the photo by eliminating the background, remove or add some details according to the request of the client and use colors from the photo by spreading them with watercolor brushes, by hand, on a digital board, giving the image an artistic expression illustrating over it.
- When I’m done (1-3 working days), I send you the image for approval at your email address, and if necessary, based on your comments, we adjust the details until you’re satisfied with the image. When you approve it, we are sending the Artwork to the press and then ship it to your esteemed address in the form of a 1. Paper poster (300g paper), 2. Framed or 3. Canvas (depending on what you ordered).
Please see examples of Artworks in photo slider or video, and if you like it, don’t hesitate to order one for YOU.
What if I don’t like it?
Sometimes it happen. People have different expectations, but in general it’s very rare.
Most things depend on the photo you send me. It is not necessary for the photo to be of top quality, but it is necessary to be satisfactory. The most important thing is that it is not too small (avoid sending prints screen photos), and that it is sufficiently sharp. In addition, try to choose photos that contain colors, brighter photos, so that they don’t pretend to be black, dark tones, because I mostly use the colors from the photo, illustrating over it. If you want special changes, please let me know in advance, for example to remove some detail, person, background, etc.. or if you want a certain color to dominate the picture (to fit it into your interior) and the like… everything is adjustable and changeable. The more precise you are in the description, the easier it will be to achieve what you want and like, but keep in mind that the basis is the photo you sent me.
Can I ask for a refund?
Since this includes my work on your personal photo, the base price of about $15 is non-refundable. If you are not satisfied with what you receive by email, there is a possibility to adjust certain details in mutual cooperation in order to achieve the desired goal. If you change your mind and really don’t want what you ordered, we will try to reach a fair agreement, to the satisfaction of both parties, and in the last case, cancel the press or further costs. That way you get the work in digital format that you paid for, but you don’t pay the full price of the finished product (print). So before the Artwork goes to press, it is possible to make a refund of other expenses (above the base of $15). If the Artwork is already printed (which means you approved it by email) than refund is not possible at all, except in cases that is damaged or broken during shipping (in this case please send me a photo of your received item).
Feel free to contact me trough Instagram DM or following emails: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for any doubts or question, I will be more than happy to help! Much love<3 and thank You.
Alex the Artist
Paper Poster, Canvas, or Framed?
We are printing Artworks at the highest possible quality, on enhanced matte Paper material, Canvas or it can arrive already Framed, according to your wishes. Please select an option when ordering together with size of the print. Moreover, these materials we’re using add elasticity and make printed copies of the artwork last longer.
Please remember, choose your photo carefully and with good enough quality.
In the section ‘Send us your notes’ please write any special request in advance (eg. remove some particular object or person from the original, include/exclude part of the background, express your wish for the Artwork to be dominated by a certain color (so that it fits into your environment) and similar.
Generally, before I start illustrating, I eliminate the background, isolate the subjects in the photo, and use the colors from the photo to work with. I raise the quality of any photo to the maximum, adjust the brightness, colors, resolution, repair damaged details and I can make every small change you put in a note. In case of major changes, it is possible to include an additional payment, upon agreement.